Monday, December 13, 2010

Last Month, 1st Post, Blocked Nose, Cant Sleep...


Lol @ my title...
anyway I couldn't be bothered to think of a caption so make una manage am like dat...
God! I have really missed blogging and you guys sha o...didnt even realise how much until I started typing this post.

At the moment am battling an annoying flu/cold/blocked nostrils. Ko easy my friends... and to think that I havn't been able to sleep a wink all night...dat one no mean say na lack of sleep push me to blog for the first time in almost 2years...small thing e for reach like dat abi! Truly Truly I have missed blogging!

I cant even say why I havn't blogged all this why, yes I've been busy and all but haba na me like money pass??? Guess I just wanted to prove something to myself, blogging was becoming a huge part of my life and I wasn't ready for that. I hope the addiction wont return soon cos am loving this every second I keep typing, Chei!

2010 is almost winding up and I daresay this has been a wonderful year for me! God has been faithful and merciful as always. Honestly I cant complain. I hope it has been the same for you all as well. If it hasn't, no worry 2011 is your year, Amen!!!

Alright guys, let me try and pull a fast one on sleep, gotta rise early and I no want sleep for steering. I dey find driver o!

Wish me luck

Ahem...wey those peeps wey say dem no go update until princesa does, Shally, LG, Afrobabe, oya come update sharply!,lol.. I love that word, Sharply,lol!

Love ya!!!


17 comments:

NaijaScorpio said...

Wow...Welcome back o. Hope u r back sha.

LG said...

yessoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

doll (retired blogger) said...

get well soon

ThatGirl said...

*dancing* princesa! I've been waiting for you ooooh. Oya, come back and update sharply! Missed you so much ah ahn!

Zayzee said...

wellcome back. what took u away in the first place? anyway, get well soon and start updating wt gist about ur whole year.

darkelcee said...

Welcome back dear. au is the business going? merry Christmas to you

take care of you

musco said...

hmmmm ... now that you are back!

Rita said...

Happy New Year...

doll (retired blogger) said...

happy new year

brown said...

thank God youre back
biko pls how far with that gateway club thing
pls update na that one me i wan hear about lol

Manda said...

ermmmm, u have not updated in 3months now and everyone is sayn welcome... soo not like yu.

classybabe said...

Hallos!!!

Unknown said...

Can't believe it's almost 2012 too

Adiya
Muse Origins
Muse Origins FB

Carol Lee said...

I know what you feel because last night we are in the same shoes and geez it's hard to sleep with clogged nose.


hip lawyer

tobenna said...

where are you now?

Ремонт компьютеров и ноутбуков Комп-Сервис Киев said...

Скорая компьютерная помощь в Киеве на дому и офисе недорого. Компьютерные мастера из компьютерный сервис на Борщаговке Комп-Сервис Киев, специалисты по обслуживанию настройке и ремонту ПК и компьютерной техники. Обслуживание, настройка и ремонт компьютеров в Киеве на дому и офисе. Профилактика и диагностика ПК в Киеве очистка компьютера и ноутбука от пыли, удаление компьютерных вирусов с компьютера и ноутбука, лечение ПК. Восстановление операционной системы после краха или серьезного сбоя, установка Виндовс Киев и необходимых программ и антивируса, а если необходимо и возможно, сделаем ремонт компьютеров и ремонт ноутбуков сразу на месте, на дому и недорого.

Ремонт компьютеров и ноутбуков Комп-Сервис Киев said...

Рекламная компания КП Киевспецбуд предлагает наружная реклама производство в Киеве и изготовление рекламная полиграфия: офсетная, трафаретная, цифровая и широкоформатная печать недорого, по доступным ценам, высокого качества в минимальные сроки. Дизайн, изготовление и монтаж вывески Киев: оформление витрин, торговых залов, производство и монтаж рекламных конструкций, стойки, стенды, стеллажи, облицовка фасадов, объемные буквы и символы, светящиеся вывески, лайтбоксы Киев. Производство, размещение и монтаж рекламных конструкций в Киеве быстро, качественно и недорого.